[jawsscripts] scripting

  • From: "Gary Patterson" <gpatterson002@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 23:01:37 -0500

Placing the End statements at the bottom of a loop before you enter the body
of the code is quite affective. Another thing I have done in the past is to
make my logic into comments before composing the specific statements to
perform the task at hand. My problem is just getting started on creating a
script!

Gary Patterson

=======
http://www.pctools.com/