[jawsscripts] Re: script manager in versions 10 & 11

  • From: "Dave Maynard" <dmaynard35@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:51:49 -0500

As I understand it, the jsb file is the binary file created when the jss
file is compiled. I guess something changed in the compiler starting in
version 10.  Perhaps Vista support had something to do with it.

anyhow I flushed the jsb file and compiled the jss file which created a new
jsb file.  All is working well with no loss of anything.  In fact all the
scripts in the users jss file now work.  The function which started all of
this is below.

> >void Function AutoStartEvent ()
> >SetActiveCursor (1)  ;0= jaws, 1 = pc, 2 = invisible
SetJCFOption > >(33,> >3) ;sets punctuation to all
EndFunction

Dave Maynard
Macon County Senior Services
dmaynard35@xxxxxxxxxxx