[jawsscripts] Re: outlook 2013 configuration

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <jaws@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 05:53:18 +0100

Hi Jim

Please bare in mind the following.
1. These keystrokes do not appear to work when the virtual ribbon is on. To
turn it off, with Outlook in focus press Insert+V, then V again to get to
virtual ribbon. Press Space to turn it off, then enter to save.
2. Taking the first keystroke as an example, if you press ALT+V, you will
get a response as you are in the view menu. Then press P, and you will not
get a reaction, but keep going. Press L, and you will be in the correct
dialog as described.

Brian