[jawsscripts] Re: keyboard layering in JAWS

  • From: Arya <brk339999@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:40:15 +0530

Hi doug,
Thanks a lot for your guidance.
Keyboard layering is working beautifully.
i have doubt in your skype .jkm
In skype.jkm there was an entry for skype command key, but I was not
able to find a script to which this command key is attach to.
I also want to send a group of keystrokes when I press a single key.
I am clueless from where to start in this regard, Please guide me.
< with cheers >