[jawsscripts] Re: jaws scrip for ParaChat

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:44:55 +1000

Hi conrad,

In my view, making any application easily useable by a blind person with
speech utilizing not one but several carefully and tightly integrated
scripts to do it,
is not at all a simple matter.  I'm not sure how much you know about
scripting as yet, but, it is an extremeley complicated and complex task, to
bring the level of intuitiveness to an application, that one obviously
always desires when one is wanting to use a new application.

Jackie did you download this program and instal it, just to be able to give
feedback to conrad on the possibility of scripting this tool?