[jawsscripts] Re: jaws mode

  • From: Don Marang <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:29:21 -0500

Here is the definition line of the function that starts all layered
commands.  It then checks the next characters typed.  All other related
commands seem to have TableLayer as part of their name, like
ExitTableLayer.
void function KeymapChangedEvent(int iKeyCode, string sKeyName, int
iKeyStatus)

They are all in default.jss.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>