[jawsscripts] Re: jaws and 64 bit

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:40:42 -0400

Yeah I've heard the same thing.  These guys better get on the ball.  I read
an article the other day that 64 bit windows is now starting to be put on
most pc's.  In the last quarter the percentages shot up dramatically.  It's
also common to walk in to a best buy or circuit city now and find pc's with
64 bit Vista on them.  The AT guys better get something out there pretty
soon or they'll start fundamentally limiting our choices of new pc's.

Rick