[jawsscripts] jaws 13 question

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Blind Geek Zone" <blindgeekzone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 09:29:33 +0700

Hi listers
I'm using jaws 13.0.
When i navigate to an edit field on webpage by arrow, Jaws always reads the
form name before reding the letter where cursor located. For example, I type
the word "friend" in the search field on facebook, and have a misspell. When i
navigate by left arrow to find wrong letter, Jaws reasd:
search: d
search: n
So my question is: how can I do to fix it? I think this is a new feature from
Jaws, and we can be able to turn it off.
Please help me.
________________
Dang Manh Cuong
Major: The Psychology and education
Department: HCMC University of Pedagogy:
280 An Duong vuong Str, Dist 5, HCMC Vietnam
Home: 555/2B Le Hong Phong Str, Tan Dong Hiep ward, Di An Town, Binh Duong
Mobile: +84 902-572-300
E-mail: dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx
Yahoo ID: manhcuong0312
Skype name: dangmanhcuong