[jawsscripts] Re: how can i write jaws scripts?

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 14:45:29 -0800

if I remember right there in the Jamal docs that I should... have put up
there, if there not, use the Jamal's documentation link to get to his stuff,
and if you know of anything else that is missing let me know, give me a
link, and I'll update it as soon as I can get to it!

I plan to include information on WE scripting and the creation of HAL map
files as well in the near future.

take care,
inthane