[jawsscripts] Re: couple of questions

  • From: Jacob Kruger <Jacob.Kruger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:26:36 +0200

The following is based on the example for a while loop taken from the basics of
scripting help file:
var
Int iCount

Let iCount = 1 ;Assign the value of 1 to the variable
While iCount < 37 ; this loop will be performed 36 times
{tab} ; Statements to be performed go here - and the {tab} will hit the tab key
Let iCount = iCount + 1 ;Increases the value of iCount so the While condition
will become false after 36 iterations
EndWhile

;--end of script--

Stay well