[jawsscripts] Re: chat client

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 16:17:38 -0700

I'm not a script writer, but I have some notions, I'll wait until other
better scripter's have spoken, but if you don't get an answer that works,
give me a "tap on the shoulder" so to say, and I'll pass along my ideas,

good luck,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming
. for a blind user friendly Chat, go take a look at:
http://www.icedirc.com/