[jawsscripts] Re: changing braille tables via script

  • From: milios awad <milios@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 12:18:29 +0300

hello david
first thank you, but still have some questions.
when using the IniWriteString function, in the first parameter i wrote the
following: section_braille. in the second one the name of the key i typed:
"BrailleTranslationTable". in the third one the value the must be written to
the key, and as i understand it is the name of the jbt file in our case.
fourth one the path to the ini style file, i don't understand this
parameter. do i have to write the full path to the default.jcf or what?

bless be

milios awad

skype ID: milios949
MSN: nt_lebanon@xxxxxxxxxxx