[jawsscripts] Re: [blind-mozilla] Updated JAWS scripts for Thunderbird 3.1

  • From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:24:30 -0600

I think of this as a table. In the left hand column you have the type of
recipient, to, cc, bcc, .... In the right hand column, you have the
recipient's address. If you type in the address of the first recipient you
can press enter to get a new row in the table and add another recipient. You
can back tab to change this recipient from a to to a cc. Once you've added a
handful of recipients, you can tab and back tab between the different cells.
I think you can also arrow up and down the right hand column of the table to
jump between the different addresses. If you highlight and delete an
address, you can then delete the empty address field with a delete or
backspace and that row will disappear.  I hope this helps.

--
Christopher
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx