[jawsscripts] automatic language switching based on unicode values

Hi,
I'd like to make jaws to change language when it encounters certain unicode
values.
My solution is pretty complicated, it sounds like this:
- get the string containing multiple languages;
- detect the portions of text which are in another language based on their
unicode values;
- for each portion of text which is in another language, create a separate
string variable holding it;
- at the end, read each string which the desired voice.
Is there an easier way than this? I don't know, something like special string
markers which can instruct jaws to change its voice when encountering them?
Thanks.