[jawsscripts] automatic language switching based on unicode values

  • From: "Stefan Moisei" <vortex37@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 01:00:05 +0300

Hi,
I'd like to make jaws to change language when it encounters certain unicode
values.
My solution is pretty complicated, it sounds like this:
- get the string containing multiple languages;
- detect the portions of text which are in another language based on their
unicode values;
- for each portion of text which is in another language, create a separate
string variable holding it;
- at the end, read each string which the desired voice.
Is there an easier way than this? I don't know, something like special string
markers which can instruct jaws to change its voice when encountering them?
Thanks.