[jawsscripts] accessibility of visual studio 2010

  • From: "Jim Schulz" <jim.schulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 16:46:35 -0600

Greetings,

Can someone please describe the accessibility of Visual Studio 2010

using JAWS 12? I tried using vs2010 when it was in beta but eventually

gave up, but I just tried the vs2010 release version and the new JAWS

12, and I'm still not having much luck.

I hear "Solution Explorer" when I start vs, but there don't seem to be

any menus, and I can't figure out how to do something as simple as

open a solution. I'd like to know if I'm just being stupid or if there

are serious accessibility issues with this app.

Thanks in advance.

Jim