[jawsscripts] Re: WinDig versus bx versus jls utilities versus homer. any thoughts

  • From: Victor Tsaran <vtsaran@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 01:35:02 -0800

I've been using BX for ages and, naturally, am biased.
But WinDig is obviously a great tool if you want to learn about your
application as much as possible without breaking your fingers. It will
save everything conveniently in a text file.
In the end, you will find that each of these tools will something good
for you!