[jawsscripts] Re: What to do with a totally non-standard program's interface

  • From: Steve Matzura <number6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 20:24:42 -0400

I was thinking about that. Any good way or fast way to get started
with that besides the standard JAWS Script Utility?

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015 10:50:59 -0500, you wrote:

It sounds like you have a .Net application, so you are likely going to have
better luck exploring if there is any MSAA or UIA information available.
Hopefully there is, otherwise you will be pretty stuck.