[jawsscripts] Re: Verbosity problem, function returns the status in place of help.

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 09:57:19 +0100

Hi Jitendra,

  I'm afraid I can't follow what you are doing here.  Taking the first
function below:   ToggleNumbersHlp, you pass an integer to the function as a
parameter, yet that value is not used within the function.  Also, you do not
show us how you call the function, or how you use the string returned from
it.

  Could you have another go at explaining what the problem is?

  Martin