[jawsscripts] Re: VMware Workstation Menu Bar

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 11:02:48 +1100

how did you do your custom highlight assign Chris?
did you use the invisible rather than jaws cursor to do it with?

this is in my view what breaks people's good experience with this feature
the most. for the mouse/jaws cursor hovering over the menu can often change
it's color, from when the mouse is not on it, and thus your not getting the
true highlight color of what it is when just the pc cursor arrows are used
to gain each item's focus. if that makes sense?