[jawsscripts] Unusual Error Message

  • From: Bob <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 09:41:14 +0100

I am scripting an application and getting an unusual error message.

The message says:
Exceeded limit for number of active scripts.

It appears to be coming from the application but only occurs when I copy text
with jaws running.

The strange thing is that it doesn't matter what application I am using. I can
copy text from notepad, word or script manager and get the error message.

It's really hard to trigger it though so difficult to test as I have to open
jaws first, Braille viewer second, move Braille viewer to the bottom of the
screen and then open the application.

I can't tell if it's a particular combination of these items as it takes some
time to start the error message but once it happens I get it every time I copy.

Any ideas on what may be the cause?