[jawsscripts] Re: Unicode value to string

  • From: "Raymond" <rh.jansen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 06:46:42 +0200

Hi Jonathan,

I know, but in this situation its more efficient to use the unicode values
instead.
I have to use a range of unicode values and can calculate the one I need with
a specific base value as starting point.
If I don't can use the unicode values, I have to create a string or table with
255 characters and enter them manually in a jsm or jsh file. I rather go the
easiest way :)

I still Hope there is a solution.

Thanks, Raymond