[jawsscripts] Re: The JAWS Script Repository

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 12:04:15 -0800

I'll take almost any script links, but, ah, I was the original site that had
a link to the visual studios scripts, smile

take care
Inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links
to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:

http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com

. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming
languages, along with the code that generated the application for that
language, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

. for a Internet Chat site that is blind user friendly visit:

www.icedirc.com