[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts for the command line

  • From: Jonas Voll <jonas.voll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:33:41 +0000

Hey I was just wondering if using voice hardware synth gives Jaws or other
screen readers better speed?

Jonas Voll
Support Technician I
Envision, Inc.
2301 S. Water St.
Wichita,  KS 67213
O: 316-425-7141
F: 316-267-4312
www.envisionus.com

Envision: To improve the quality of life and provide inspiration for the blind
and visually impaired through employment, outreach, rehabilitation, education
and research.