[jawsscripts] Re: Scripts and Upgrading from JAWS 11 to 13

  • From: "Jim Snowbarger" <Snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 21:24:51 -0500

I have run into this issue before, and never quite nutted down what versions
are involved.  But, people have reported messages from jaws, stating that
their scripts needed to be recompiled to work with jaws 13.
I thought they were originally compiled with jaws 10.  But, when I try that
myself, I don't run into the message.
So, I'm not sure what is going on.
But, if you have the script source, recompiling is a small matter.