[jawsscripts] Say Last Spoken Message

  • From: "Snowman" <snowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 18:29:43 -0500

Someone posted a scritp for grabbing the last line of the speech buffer for
purposes of repeating it.
I finally got aoround to including that. The strange thing is that the
tutorial messages are turning up in that buffer,even though I have them turned
off.
They are not being spoken. Not, that is, until I ask to repeat the last line,
and ther eit is. A tutorial message.
That is unexpected. Is there any clue in the buffer as to what kind of message
it is? Somehow, whatever is processing that buffer knows to ignore it. Or,
that buffer is being created on the side, without filtering.
Anyway, in order to make this useful, a means of filtering seems to be
necessary.
Any ideas?