[jawsscripts] Re: Running a script based upon a string

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 03:37:15 -0700

var sTemp
; put code in to obtain a value for sTemp
let sTemp = stringlower(sTemp)
if (StringContains(sTemp, "sayline()") then
performscript (sayline()
endif

Hard to know what you're really looking for, but perhaps that'll give
u somethin to think about in the wee hours.

On 1/31/12, Bob Kennedy <intheshop@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm not quite sure what you're after, but if you already have a script that
> does what you want, you can do a perform script and then list that script
> name.  That sounds kind of simple for what you are asking though.

Blame the computer--why not? It can't defend itself & occasionally
might even be the culprit
Jackie McBride
Ask Me Computer Questions at: www.pcinquirer.com
Jaws Scripting training materials: www.screenreaderscripting.com