[jawsscripts] Re: ResearchIt Code discussion

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 18:37:44 -0000

Thanks Denis, that's good advice.

The thing I'm struggling with at the moment is using the xQilla command line
tool. Whenever I try to run anything, I'm getting an unknown exception error.
It's happening even when I try the Wiktionary example file included from FS.

I've done as advised in the documentation from FS: Navigated to the folder
where the xQilla tool is located and used a command such as "xqilla
Wiktionary.xq", but no joy. I assume I must need to do something to get the
command line tool working, but can't find anything to suggest what that might
be.

Any thoughts?

Léonie.

--