[jawsscripts] Re: Problem with Active menu bar function

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:59:30 +0700

Don't know wich software you're writing script for, so here might work
script saveFile()
; go to menu bar
ActivateMenuBar ()
Delay (3) ;Wait for the menu bar is actived
If MenusActive () Then; determine if menu is open
typeKey("F")  ;Open file menu
typeKey("s")  ; go to Save item
else
say("Error when open menu bar", OT_STRING)
EndIf
EndScript