[jawsscripts] Re: Possible Cure For Putty Issue

  • From: "Christopher Chaltain" <chaltain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 16:08:07 -0500

I know this doesn't answer the question, but when I need to use a terminal
emulator at the office, I use Teraterm from http://www.ayera.com/teraterm/.
I don't need to do this often, so I don't know how it compares with PUTTY.
It does work well with JFW though, at least for what I do with it.

--
Christopher
chaltain@xxxxxxxxx