[jawsscripts] Re: Paltalk scripts

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 09:50:44 -0500

Hi Tony,
Let me encourage you and others to put  publically available scripts  up on
http://www.nonvisualdevelopment.org/. I am going to post a tutorial about how
to do that in the JAWS Scripting area of that site soon, but the process is
very easy. I will also be sending the content of that tutorial to this list.

Thanks.

Jim