[jawsscripts] Paid Scripting Project - QuickBooks or Simply Accounting

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <everett@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jawslite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:49:23 -0300

Good morning,

I do not believe this message got through to the lists before:

I have a paid scripting project available.  The project is to script one of
the following two programs to work with JAWS 9.  A lisence for the software
will be provided to the accepted candidate during the time of scripting.

QuickBooks Professional 2008 (Canadian)
Simply Accounting Entrepreneur (Canadian)

If you are skilled and interested in this position please respond to me off
list.  Please include any information that you believe will assist me in
determining if you are capable of completeing the project.

Thank you,
Everett

Zufelt Technology Services - Accessibility Consulting and Web Development
http://zufelt.ca/