[jawsscripts] Re: Outlook 2010 Script Question

  • From: "Jonathan C. Cohn" <jon.c.cohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 20:09:33 -0500

I am not quite sure what you are needing, is it knowing which messages are
editable versus those that are read only? Or perhaps you need to know all the
types listed. If it is the former, then looking to see if Microsoft Word is
loaded in the window (which I don’t know exactly how to do) Should be
sufficient.

Best wishes,

Jonathan