[jawsscripts] Ouputting Braille

  • From: Bob <temp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:30:14 +0000

I am no good with braille.
Can anyone let me know the correct process to output custom information
to the braille display?

I have tried using brailleString and brailleMessage which ever one of
these I use I cant use the BrailleRouting script with the output.
The first time I press a routing key the display return to the standard
output and then the second press will run my customised BrailleRouting
script.

I am brailling a line from a table that jaws struggles to read so I am
only able to get the whole line as a single string. I want to use the
BrailleRouting script to force a click at the character of the routing key.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Bob