[jawsscripts] Re: OneNote Scripts

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 00:23:22 -0700

One Note Blind has been a hit or miss script. The scripts seem to work best
with locally stored notebooks. Without the scripts, it really makes it
impossible to navigate. The speed Rod is referring to is with more than 20
notes on a page. For some that the scripts don't work, they need to let me
know what isn't working. The program naturally runs slow because you don't
save files. It saves as you go so this impacts performance combined with the
scripts. I'll take another look at this to see if I can improve the speed.
HTH
John Martyn