[jawsscripts] Re: My introduction.

  • From: "Dang Manh Cuong" <dangmanhcuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2011 08:56:46 +0700

folow this link for more help because i don't understand more about it. I
use english only
;   http://www.jrsoftware.org/files/istrans/
You may need to create the setup package by JSInstall before translating to
the language wich you want
Hope that help
Signature________________ Dang Manh Cuong Course: Psychology of education