[jawsscripts] Microsoft Silverlight Gotchas?

  • From: "Kevin Mattingly" <kdmattingly@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 14:58:31 -0400

Good afternoon,
In the past I've listened to sports using the yahoo broadcasts. This year my
favorite college team has decided to hook up with CBS Sports All-Access and
they have their pages wrapped up in Microsoft Silverlight. I'm running JAWS 10
or 11 and Windows XP professional. Are there any gotchas I should be aware of?
So far, I haven't had any luck in using the website or the silverlight
components of it.

Any advice would be appreciated,
Kev