[jawsscripts] Re: Keyboard Echo and KeyPressedEvent

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 23:55:42 +1000

I'm know real scripter of course,
but for what its worth, my gutt feeling though, would be that
keyPressedEvent wouldn't necessarily be the function you'd wanting to be
creating a specialized scratchLive version of,if it was speech feedback
issues you were wanting to tweak/address.
Since it would seem to me, that this would be more for if you need to be
watching for particular keys to be typed to do something very specialized,
that you'd be doing that?

for example, I was advised to do this when I wanted certain keys to do
different things, depending on what screen I was on, etc.