[jawsscripts] Jaws with SeaPine software: BugTrack and surround

  • From: "Tom Shults" <TPShults@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 19:03:40 -0800

All,

I am a software developer.  I need to use two tools from SeaPine software.
They are a source control package called Surround SCM and a defect tracking
tool called BugTrack Pro.  Surround SCM is not working at all with Jaws.  It
is mainly a tree view program showing the source archive, and it has a
typical Windows looking tool bar.  Even with the mouse cursor, Jaws can see
no text on the screen.

Do any of you scripters have a suggestion about what modifications to Jaws I
could make that might effect a change?  Has anyone used this software?  I
previously sent a note to the blind programming list, but I did not get any
help.

I am grateful for any suggestions.

Tom