[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS SINGING

  • From: Doug Lee <doug.lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:02:13 -0400

I do not believe the "singing JAWS" example was the cause of your
memory issue, though I don't know what was. If you have that happen
again, and if you have someone that can do this, I recommend you find
out from the Task Manager which application is using the most memory
at the time.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 08:55:42AM -0700, Andre Williams wrote:
After listening to this message I tried closing my email client and I
received a Windows error message informing me that my memory was all used
up. I'm using 6 gigs of ram. When I pressed ok on the message jaws audio
disappeared. I had to force a shutdown and reboot.

A-W