[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS API

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 12:17:20 +0300

Thanks Doug. I didn't know about -d flag and it might have been helpful
sometimes in the past.

I knew about scompile program, but I probably didn't use it well enough
because the program I made works under Win XP but doesn't work under Windows
7 and I needed to manually compile the scripts to make them work under Win 7
also. This is why I asked if there is a more elegant way... an API.
I didn't coded the paths, but I used environment variables, however I
probably used wrong environment variables that made by chance under XP, and
don't work under Win 7, by lack of chance. :-)

--Octavian