[jawsscripts] JAWS 9 event list

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 19:25:01 -0400 (EDT)

I extracted all references to event functions in the All Users folder
eliminated duplicates, and sorted alphabetically.  I discovered many event
functions of which I was unaware:  perhaps because they are undocumented,
because I missed the documentation, or because I forgot.  I thought this
list was worth sharing.

Jamal

ActiveItemChangedEvent(handle curHwnd, int curObjectId, int curChildId,
handle prevHwnd, int prevObjectId, int prevChildId)

AIMTritonHistoryMessageEvent(handle hwnd, int nMsgID)

AppWillNotSpeakEvent(string strApp)

AutoFinishEvent()

AutoStartEvent()

BottomEdgeEvent(handle WindowHandle)

ClipboardChangedEvent()

ColorEvent()

CrossedListBoundaryEvent()

CrossedTableBoundaryEvent(int iPrevTableIndex, int iPrevTableLevel, int
iCurTableIndex, int iCurTableLevel)

CursorChangedEvent(string CursorType)

CursorShapeChangedEvent(string CursorType)

deferred_tutorMessageEvent()

DescriptionChangedEvent(handle hwnd, int objId, int childId, int nObjType,
string sOldDescription, string sNewDescription)

DialogPageChangedEvent(HANDLE hwndNewPage, HANDLE hwndOldPage)

DocumentLoadedEvent()

DocumentPageChangedEvent()

DocumentTextColumnChangedEvent()

DocumentTextSectionChangedEvent()

FocusChangedEvent(handle FocusWindow, handle PrevWindow)

FocusPointMovedEvent(int nX, int nY, int nOldX, int nOldY, int nUnit, int
nDir, int nTimeElapsed)

ForegroundIconicEvent(HANDLE hwndForeground)

ForegroundWindowChangedEvent(handle newWindow)

FormsModeEvent(int bEntering)

FrameLoadedEvent(handle hDoc, string sFrameName, int nFrameIndex)

FSReaderAudioEvent(int state)

FSReaderRateChangedEvent(int rate)

FSReaderReducedPausesEvent(int ReducingPauses)

FSReaderUserChangedRateEvent(int rate)

FSReaderUserReducedPausesEvent(int ReducingPauses)

gbScreenStabilizedEvent(handle hwndLastWrite)

HelpBalloonEvent(handle hwnd, string sText)

InfoBarHideEvent(handle hWnd)

InfoBarShowEvent(handle hWnd)

InputLanguageChangedEvent(string sLang, int nLangId, string sLangAbbrev)

InternalFrameChangedEvent(handle hwnd, handle idFrame, string
strFrameName)

ItemNotFoundEvent(int hwnd)

JavaFocusChangedEvent(handle FocusWindow, handle PrevWindow)

KeyPressedEvent(int nKey, string strKeyName, int nIsBrailleKey, int
nIsScriptKey)

LineSpacingChangedEvent(int nLineSpacing)

MenuModeEvent(handle WinHandle, int mode)

mouseButtonEvent(int iEventCode, int x, int y)

MouseMovedEvent(int x, int y)

MSAAAlertEvent(handle hwnd, int nTime, string sText, int nAlertLevel)

NameChangedEvent(handle hwnd, int objId, int childId, int nObjType, string
sOldName, string sNewName)

NavigationWrappedEvent(int bForward)

NewTextEvent(handle hwnd, string buffer, int nAttributes, int nTextColor,
int nBackgroundColor, int nEcho, string sFrameName)

ObjStateChangedEvent(handle hObj, int iObjType, int nChangedState, int
nState, int nOldState)

PageChangedEvent(handle hWnd, string PageName)

ProgressBarChangedEvent(Handle hProgress, String sName, String sValue)

SayAllStoppedEvent()

SayLastTipFromEvent()

ScreenStabilizedEvent(handle hwndLastWrite)

screenStableEvent()

SkimReadStoppedEvent(int nSkimReadingMode, int nMatches, int bSummarize)

SpeechToggledEvent(int bSpeechOn)

TableEnteredEvent(int nTblCols, int nTblRows, int nTblNesting, int
nCurCol, int nCurRow, int bUniform, int bHasMarkedHeaders, int
nHeadersColumn, int nHeadersRow)

TableExitedEvent()

TabStopEvent(string sNewPos)

TextSelectedEvent(string strText, int bUnSelecting, int
bContainsSpeechMarkup)

TooltipEvent(handle hWnd, string strText)

TopEdgeEvent(handle WindowHandle)

TutorMessageEvent(handle hwndFocus, int nMenuMode)

ValueChangedEvent(handle hwnd, int objId, int childId, int nObjType,
string sObjName, string sObjValue, int bFocusObject)

WindowActivatedEvent(handle hWnd)

WindowCreatedEvent(handle hWnd, int nLeft, int nTop, int nRight, int
nBottom)

WindowDestroyedEvent(handle hwnd)

WindowMinMaxEvent(handle hWindow, int nMinMaxRest, int nShow)

WindowResizedEvent(handle hWindow, int nLeft, int nTop, int nRight, int
nBottom)