[jawsscripts] Re: JAWS 10.0 and SPSS 17.0

  • From: "Tenpenny, Patricia" <ptenpenny@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 12:48:43 -0500

SPSS Statistics 17.0 is a Java application, which may explain why you're not
finding scripts. On your installation CD, there is a file called (I believe)
Accessibility.pdf that includes instructions for making JAWS and Statistics
17.0 work together. If you have questions, please contact SPSS Tech Support at
http://support.spss.com/default.asp?refpage=contactus.asp

Tricia