[jawsscripts] In jaws 10, is there an easy way to deal with MSAA objects

  • From: "Andy Borka" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 04:31:15 -0500

I am using windig to get window properties, classnames and stuff like that
for a program I want to start writing jaws scripts for. So far, in the one
window that I have looked at there appears to be lots of MSAA info about all
of the objects in the window. Without Jaws scripts, I can count around 25
visible objects in the window. Windig reports (if I counted right) around
130). They all have MSAA info linked to them. My question is how do you
interact with MSAA objects? Is it fairly simple and do people have a few
simple examples?

Twitter: www.twitter.com/sonfire