[jawsscripts] Re: I guess everyone else already knew this, but, ...

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 23:20:30 +0200

I also thought everybody knew this. :-)

If you create an empty file named default.jss anywhere on your computer and
press enter on it, Jaws Script Manager won't open that empty file, but the
right "default.jss" script which is placed on your user settings/enu
directory. And if there is no default.jss there, it will open the default
default.jss from the "all users" directory. And if you change and save it,
it will write the results to the current user settings/enu directory.

So I often used TextPad to edit Jaws scripts because of this way of working.
But I think it is not a bug, but a feature.

--Octavian