[jawsscripts] Re: How to maximize windos in JAWS script?

  • From: "Travis Roth" <travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 12:39:47 -0500

Hi,
I am not sure of the wParam value. I got the code from some other scripts a
few years ago.
I suspect if you google sendMessage and maximize there is an explanation
somewhere.
Other methods on the list today also work, the advantage of SendMessage is
you don't' have to worry if a window has a menu to open or not.

SendMessage() is on all current Windows versions.

The easiest way to find message values is to google usually. The more
technical way is to look up messages in windows.h C++ header file in the
Microsoft development SDK.