[jawsscripts] Re: How pass combination keystroke when through a script

  • From: Martin Slack <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 07:37:42 +0000

Alfredo,

   There is a Jaws function JawsBottomOfFile (), which can be included
in a script to do what you want.

   To remove the leading characters from a string, look at the function
StringChopLeft ().  This requires two parameters, the string to operate
on and the number of characters to remove.  You would use it like this:

   shortString = StringChopLeft (longString, 3)

if you wanted shortString to drop the leading 3 characters of longString.

   Have a look at the Freedom Scientific web site and download the FSDN,
which gives a searchable list of all the Jaws functions for the current
version.

   Martin