[jawsscripts] Re: How expanding the list of symbols?

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 19:08:58 -0800

The way to do this would be to copy <all users profile dir>Freedom
Scientific\Jaws\<jaws version>\settings\<language>\vkeyboard.* to your
jaws user profile directory and then edit vkeyboard.jsm and then in
the jaws script editor save vkeyboard.jss so that it is recompiled.

On 5/10/13, Csaba Godo <arpadhazi68.jawsul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Can someone tell me how can I expand the list of symbols is shown in the
> dialog which is opened by pressing INS+4? (In Hungarian version of JAWS
> this dialog is called "Insert Symbol' dialog.) Is this list hardcoded
> and unexpandable or expandable like SBL files?
>
> Thank in advance your help!
>
> Csaba

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx