[jawsscripts] Re: Hover

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2009 23:27:21 -0400

If you're speaking about menus on websites, go to the item in question, and
do a route jaws to pc, should do the trick... Though as a web designer
myself, I believe that menus that aren't automatically/normally viewable by
screen/text readers are badly done ones... It's sad that as accessible as
web technologies have become in the last few years we're still plagued by
inaccessibility.

HTH, D!J!X!