[jawsscripts] Help with buttons on a form

  • From: Gayathri Gopalakrishnan <ggayathri@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 20:14:38 +0530

Hi,

After resolving the selection lists, I have a situation where there are
push buttons on the forms of my application.
The buttons have a label like F2-Save, F4-Delete etc.
But after tabbing through the last edit field on the form, I am not able to
tab to the push buttons.

Is there a way I can make JAWS recognize the buttons, and also announce the
labels so that those keys F2, F4 etc can be pressed by the user.

Thanks & Regards,
Gayathri Gopalakrishnan
IBM Certified Solutions Expert -- U2 Family Application Development
IBM Certified Solutions Expert -- U2 UniVerse V10.1 Administration
Mobile:+91-9342676110
Work:
India number:+91-80-41301057
US number : +1-978-746-5496