[jawsscripts] Re: Help with a maximise script

  • From: "Geoff Chapman" <gch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jawsscripts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 11:11:41 +1000

Ah! Grep! now, that's exactly the tool I was thinking I also needed. I too
wanted to search every file in the user area enu directory, for that
constant, but didn't have the tools/brains to know how.
Is there a GUI version of all those old unix commands like get regular
expression then is there Andrew?I didn't know they were part of the current
ms OS?